On Thursday, 16th October 2014, ATCHISON CONSULTANTS – in affiliation with Franklin Templeton Investments and Perpetual – hosted the 8th Annual Global Property Forum at the Park Hyatt, Melbourne.
Ken Atchison opened and chaired the forum, which included presentations and discussions on a range of topics:
- Investing in global listed property and infrastructure;
- Flows of international capital into global real estate;
- Historical performance of global direct property and implementation considerations for portfolios;
- REIT jurisdictions, structures and investor appetite across Asia Pacific markets;
- Investment opportunities in global property.
Global Property Forum Presentations 2014
The forum was attended by an extensive range of industry professionals. Presentations were delivered by;
Wilson Magee, Director of Global Real Estate & Infrastructure Securities, Franklin Templeton Real Asset Advisors New York
Global Listed Property and Infrastructure (available on request)
John Wills, Senior Director, CBRE Capital Advisors Asia Pacific
Global Property, Investing in the Current Landscape
Kev Toohey, General Manager, Atchison Consultants
Global Direct Property
Glen Dogan, Senior Sales Executive, Corporate Trust Perpetual
Examining REIT Jurisdictions, Structures and Investor Appetite Across Asia Pacific Markets
Jack Foster, Managing Director, Franklin Templeton Real Asset Advisors New York.
Investment Opportunities in Global Property (available on request)